- Zuppa Toscana and other Tuscan Recipes: Collection of recipes from Tuscany, from appetizers to desserts. Useful information on measurement conversions, common substitutions,.. Read more »
- Discover Tuscany: Tourism Travel Guide to Tuscany, Italy: Useful guide for visitors to Tuscany, with details on how to get here and move around, what to see and do across Tuscany and in the main.. Read more »
- Tuscany Accommodation.com: Guide to lodging in Tuscany, with reviews of Tuscan farmhouses, villas, bed and breakfasts and hotels located across the region. The guide.. Read more »
- Tuscany Pictures & Photos: Photo gallery of pictures about Tuscany: landscapes, cities, attractions. Part of the Discover Tuscany.com.. Read more »
- Guide to Tuscany Hotels: All the best hotels in Tuscany with detailed description, photos and reviews by former guests. Offers a link to the hotel's official.. Read more »
- Uffizi: Useuful informations on the Uffizi Gallery museum: the halls, the artworks, the events. Online tickets reservation and guided.. Read more »
- All Val d'Orcia Accommodations: Guide to lodgings in the area of Val d'Orcia near Siena. Farmhouses, B&B, Apartments with detaild description, high quality photos and.. Read more »
- Discover Val d'Orcia: A travel guide to Val d'Orcia on DiscoverTuscany.com, with tourist info and.. Read more »
- Wedding photographer Duccio Argentini: Presents his wedding photo services and a selection of his most recent works with Tuscan landscapes as a.. Read more »
About Tuscany .org
Tuscany (Toscana in Italian) is probably the most famous of Italy's regions. Her cities rich in art and history and the wooded hills and olive tree groves alternating with aromatic vineyards are all places waiting to be discovered and experienced.
Tuscany's typical products such as its Chianti wine, leather products and prized marble from Carrara have achieved renown across the world. But Tuscany is also a synonym of culture and creativity, as witnessed through its status as the birthplace of the Renaissance and the of great men such as Dante, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci.
With all of the interest surrounding the various aspects of Tuscany it is no wonder to find thousands of sites on the Web that regard the various faces of Tuscany: tourist guides, accommodation possibilities, its businesses and products.
For each thematic area, Tuscany.org selects sites of the highest quality, rich in content and useful to the visitors interested in Tuscany/Toscana.